Received interbank deposits are designed for contracting, management and monitoring of interbank deposits, with foreign as well as with domestic banks. The deposit is received from the dealing bank, and after an agreed deadline the principal and interest, at an agreed fixed interest rate, are returned to the bank.
Software support enables:
- contracting of deposits / loans with domestic and foreign banks,
- domestic and foreign currency support,
- nostro account, loro account and settlement account support,
- execution of corresponding SWIFT messages (MT202, MT210 and MT300),
- SWIFT and TARGET2 systems support,
- enabled 4 or 6 eye control,
- option or data retyping at verification and authorization,
- automatic processing or orders without manual intervention until transaction maturity,
- monthly accrual of interest,
- accrual of interest with reversal of previous month’s accrued interest or additional bookkeeping,
- review of all orders and printouts according to different criteria (date of contract, date of currency, dealing bank),
- review of outstanding claims,
- all active deposits are taken into account in the preparation of cash flow,
- different types of deposits (overnight, short-term, long-term).