Money laundering prevention is a software package which in connection with other HIBIS modules ensures software support for gathering, inventorying, reviewing and reporting of transactions to the Money Laundering Prevention Office.
Software solution enables:
- suspicious persons, clients, countries, accounts and transactions indication,
- automatic gathering of transactions above a certain amount, transactions of suspicious persons, transactions according to suspicious lots,
- sum review of all suspicious transactions, one clients transactions that in sum amount exceed certain amount, cash transactions above certain amount, transactions where account owner in suspicious country resident,
- input and correction of money laundering transactions,
- authorization of money laundering transactions on branch and bank levels,
- control of at maturity gathered, yet unauthorized transaction,
- formation of data file for the transfer to the Money Laundering Prevention Office.